суббота, 4 июня 2011 г.

SVETLANA THE ANTHROPOLOGIST / ETHEREAL DOOM COSMONAUT “PUNK GREGOR” - steak au zoo 2011

Thanks to Saphy for sending this material.
SVETLANA THE ANTHROPOLOGIST / ETHEREAL DOOM COSMONAUT “PUNK GREGOR” Cassette

I woke up this morning with no intention to listen to any music, nor to listen to any sounds at all. I just wanted to keep the room quiet. After about half an hour I capitulated and turned on this amazing record yet again.
7 beautiful spontaneous handcrafted folk stories built up on an abstract material fulfilled the apartment and I thought they did fill the world around me. Arrhythmic synth/electronic sketches were somehow humidifying dry impermeable guitar chords. Thin soulful vocals made me feel pleasant jimjams. Last two tracks - more drone and electronic - kicked off all the thoughts out of my head as they always did for the last weeks. This is a very good work, guys! Excellent!
Buy this tape from Steak au zoo.  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий